How to Communicate with Confidence
Live Hands-On Training with Borino
A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof
Don’t assume — KNOW.
What are your assumption when talking to prospects?
If you’re going to assume, than assume:
- The want to sell and move
- They want to move now
- They want YOU to help them
- They like you
- They are cool people, easy to talk to
- They are eager to work with you
You have six great listings on the market. Two more listings are pending and ready to close.
You also have two buyers under contract, and you’re working with another one, negotiating an offer.
You have one more buyer you will showing property this weekend.
Every day you have five hot leads you follow up with. You have four listing appointments lined up and confirmed with motivated, nice and friendly sellers.
- How will this change the way you feel, act and communicate?
- How will you come across?
- How will the prospects and clients respond?
- How will your income, business and reality change?
- What results will you get?
Bridge from past (negative experience) to future (exciting, positive) experience. Create link between happy future and YOU.
- Would you point out the best features to me?
- What do you think a qualified buyer will like the most about your house?
- In your opinion,what will make them want to buy it?
- Why will they like to live here?
- What made you buy the house? What did you fall in love with?
“What do you think?” – people love giving opinions. They want to be heard. They matter – VALIDATION.
What is the main reason you’ve decided to move?
Why move now?
Where would you like to move to?
How soon would you like to be there?
What do you like most about living in [destination] ?
What matters to you the most when it comes to moving to [destination] ?
What would living in [destination] give you that you don’t already have here?
CORE DRIVING EMOTIONS
Real reason behind EVERY decision is a core emotion
You have core driving emotion – reason WHY you do what you do
Remember, you don’t want to list 30 houses. Or sell 30 houses. Or make $200,000. What is your core driving emotion?
WHY people move:
- Prestige and admiration
- Safety and security
- Happiness and love
- Self-respect and self-worth
- Relief and Peace of mind
[headline_cufon_font_centered color=”#000000″]Appointment is a logical step on the way to fulfil their core driving emotion It is NOT about listing, selling or moving. It is about feeling better.[/headline_cufon_font_centered]
This week’s assignments:
- Role-play with your partner EVERY DAY for 15 minutes. NO EXCEPTIONS. You have now established a new habit. Stick with it. Get better.
- Create Rapport and Connection index cards for personal visit
- Speak to minimum two prospects (expireds, seller leads, buyer leads) in person and record the conversations
- Make people around you smile
- Set one listing appointment
This week’s role-play teams:
Jim Basquette email@example.com 513-703-6523
Sahba Samimi firstname.lastname@example.org 301-580-9500
Chris Cassidy email@example.com 978-590-7326
Leesa Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org 310-890-4439
Eric Amrhein email@example.com 818-281-4666
Winston West firstname.lastname@example.org 407-486-6888
Aileen Martinez email@example.com 914-645-0991
Earl King firstname.lastname@example.org 403-819-7706
Justin Nielsen email@example.com 202-744-1928
Dave Winston firstname.lastname@example.org 717-329-8531
Juanita Simkins email@example.com 719-229-5770
Ron McIntire firstname.lastname@example.org 509-951-7653
Tim Fennell Tim@myjaxhometeam.com 904-568-4528
Paul Vyhnalek email@example.com 909-267-7322
Jeanette Starc firstname.lastname@example.org 303-520-9425
Mark Sobotka email@example.com 773-968-4461
Ron Shute firstname.lastname@example.org 860-306-0888
Shari Gant email@example.com 301-523-3765
[features_box_light_blue width=”75%” + border=”1px”]
POINTS STANDING – AFTER WEEK 1:
1 Ron McIntire 355
2 Paul Vyhnalek 290
3 Chris Cassidy 275
4 Jim Basquette 180
5 Leesa Thompson 135
6 Ron Shute 20
7 Sahba Samimi 0
8 Eric Amrhein 0
9 Winston West 0
10 Aileen Martinez 0
11 Earl King 0
12 Justin Nielsen 0
13 Dave Winston 0
14 Juanita Simkins 0
15 Tim Fennell 0
16 Jeanette Starc 0
17 Mark Sobotka 0
18 Shari Gant 0
Live Coaching Session 3 – Tuesday, May 29
9 AM Pacific – 12 PM Eastern
Please use a private, QUIET office where you will not be disturbed for at least 70 minutes. NO DISTRACTIONS!
You may also use Skype to connect.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll talk on Tuesday!